Wednesday 1 August 2018

Is it hard to live happy?

Once while having a talk with one of my clients about happiness, she said: I think it is much easier for us to live sad than trying to live happy. In fact, we have been taught to live sad!

She is right. When I decided to be happy, enjoy my life and have fun, it took me a while to be happy, to be really happy for most of the day, to detach easily from dramas and raise my vibration again.

The decision was very easy to make, but the implementation part was tricky. How to be really happy?

I started by remembering the moment when I was happy, and why I was happy. I put a list of activities and things to do that make me happy. Whenever I feel down, worried or angry, I do one of those activities. The process helped me a lot.

Another thing that helped is when I walk up each morning, I promise myself a happy day and I pray to GOD to surround me with beings who will help me in raising my vibration.

I know it is hard sometimes since we meet lots of people during the day, or face situation that upset us, but when there is a goal in your mind to detach from any drama and keep your vibration high, the process will be easier. 

After about a year of ups and downs with trying to keep my vibration high all the day I kind of nailed it. It wasn’t easy, and I don’t have a magic recipe to make you happy, it is your journey and your personality, and believe me, no one on earth or even beyond can help you other than yourself. Take the decision and do some work, and I am sure you will get there.



To know more about me, please visit:  http://www.healingpillars.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment