Saturday 10 November 2018

The most important human assets


Have you ever wake up from a deep sleep wondering where you are or even who you are! I don’t know if this is a nice feeling, but for me it happened and it was an amazing feeling. Here what happened:


Last month I had an operation, it was very simple one but since I will be under general anesthesia I was afraid. From what? I don’t know. I wasn’t afraid from passing away since I am not afraid of death, but maybe I was afraid from discovering illness in my body and start the journey of healing myself, which is still very tricky for me.


Before going to the operation room, I pray to GOD and ask the spirits to take care of me during the operation. I surrendered myself completely to the universe believing that what will happen is part of my soul journey on the earth and I will be taken care of.

When I waked up, I heard the nurse saying: “Look at her, she is smiling”. Yes, I was smiling, I was aware of that and aware of my body. But there was that feeling that I am different, something had changed. I can’t remember any dream while I was sleeping during the operation, but I was sure that something had happened. I asked the nurse how the operation went, and she affirmed that everything was ok.

The very next week after the operation I started noticing the change in the way I am thinking and I took one of the most important decisions in my life: to flip the page of the last chapter of my past, and restart fresh and new, not afraid of judgments or any implications. I was ready to face the whole world with my new beliefs. I know it is scary and painful but not more painful than hiding behind my finger.

I set myself free from any religious belief or culture custom that doesn’t resonate with me a long time back, but it is the time to say it loud.
Even though I don’t know what happened during the operation, what ride I had been to. But what I am sure about is that my prayers had been answered and the universe took very good care of me.  
  
Beliefs and choices are the most important human assets, no one has the right to judge you, guide you or force you to change them. You have the right to create your life and live it according to your beliefs and choices. Forget about what we have been raised upon and what your guardians and culture had injected into your brain and make your own life.



To know more about me, please visit:  http://www.healingpillars.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment