Monday 18 September 2017

Hosting Pellowah 3 workshop for the first time



At 16 and 17 September 2017, I hosted Pellowah 3 workshop in my house for the first time. Honestly, I don't know what was in my mind when I send to Kachina (Pellowah’s founder) that I wanted to host the workshop, but only being in that energy itself is a great thing.

About a week before the workshop, I was stressed, not because it is too much work, but because 12 persons booked for the workshop, so about 15 people will be at my house (after adding Kachina , Dee (a friend who offered to help), and me) !!! . I asked myself: why I opened my mouth and said I want to host it!!

The workshop was amazing, from the time I picked Kachina from the airport on Friday, till I dropped her back on Monday, everything was perfect. Being in this person's energy and company only is a great thing. The workshop changed my life in one way or another, not only because Kachina gave me so much guidance that weekend, and lots of attunements, but maybe also because the people who attended the workshop were amazing!!

I enjoyed it a lot, I can't recall laughing as much as I laughed this weekend for any other weekend.

Pellowah will never stop surprising me. My relationship with Pellowah is like the relationship between a being and a river, the being will not approach the river unless he feels thirsty, and the moment that being sip from the river water he understands how much he was thirsty and how much that water is amazing.

I recall many incidents in which Pellowah had an effect on me:

- The first time I've been asked to do Pellowah healing in Pellowah level 1 workshop after the first time being attuned to Pellowah. I suspected what may happen!! But after placing my hands in the healing position, and calling Pellowah, a miracle happened (at least a miracle to me), yes the energy flowed in my body and my hands started moving, I was literary a tunnel of energy. That experience was amazing in a way I was afraid to do Pellowah session while being alone!!


- Once I was completely destroyed, I felt that my life is collapsing, I wished that period that I die because what I faced was so much for me to digest. One of my friends (Pellowah teacher) organized group Pellowah healing session from me at night after going to bed. The very first morning after that I waked up literary asking myself: what happened, why I feel so good! 

- After the weekend in which I hosted Pellowah 3 in my home, and after receiving so many Pellowah level3 attunement, I feel like I am ready to start a new life with all what it means. I have so many ideas in my minds, all organized and all fill in place, and I have the power to move mountains.


Pellowah literary changed the way I think, the way I perceive and evaluate things. For me, it is like a pill that once swallowed it makes you cleverer :) 


To know more about me, please visit:  http://www.healingpillars.com.au/



No comments:

Post a Comment