Tuesday 26 September 2017

My story with the "The Secret"

It all started about ten years back when I start asking myself: am I really happy !! what I want in my life? Why i feel that today is similar to yesterday, similar to tomorrow! I lost the taste of life.

Sometimes when I wake up in the morning of a weekend day I ask myself: why to get out of bed? what for ? is there anything special to do today, other than sleeping?


Then all of a sudden I had the light of hope; I get to know about "The Secret" book. the book was like a shook for me !! the idea was totally new to me, but was astonishing and amazing!! and since the idea is so easy, then yes I can do it !!


Since then I bought so many books about the same subject. For my surprise, the subject in now new at all. Hundreds of book had been written in the same topic! So why not all people on earth are happy, rich, with the perfect partner !! it is because the technique is not working or because not so many people know about it.


I gave it a go, and it didn't work, why? because of many reasons:


1- I didn't find that switch on me to switch negative thought to positive ones!!


2- I didn't believe in quitting my job, and looking for my dream job will work for me !! the period of waiting for that amazing job to come will kill me with bad thoughts about not being able to support at least myself, what if I didn't find my dream job!!


3- Figuring out what I really want in life was quite challenging for me !! I don't know what that dream job will look like, or that dream house.


Today after 10 years of trial and errors, and asking people (whom I consider good manifesting), I somehow figured out the recipe for manifestation.


So if you are like me, and want to know about that recipe, keep reading the posts in this blog. I am not promising you anything other than being happy, and on track again, Isn't it amazing!


To know more about me, please visit:  http://www.healingpillars.com.au/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment