Friday 29 September 2017

What is spirituality

Everybody is spiritual, this what one of my teachers keeps saying if I asked her: is that person spiritual? the level of our spirituality may differ. 

Today I was telling a friend about the spiritual retreat that 
I am organizing, I said to him: this will be a crazy retreat. He said why crazy? what is your definition of crazy? 

My answer was: most of the people who go to retreat, especially the meditation retreat expect that they should behave themselves, regardless what does that mean to you, going within ourselves is so important, but having fun is more important than that. 


spirituality has nothing to do with your beliefs,  other than one common believe: we are here on earth to enjoy life, with one condition: no harm to anyone!! 


Another nice definition of the spiritual person - from the same teacher-  he/she is a person who wakes up every day wanting to be better than the previous day!

  
For me, being spiritual is the understanding that I am a lovable being, and I deserve all the best, so all other beings. And for that we are allowed and encouraged to have fun, live a life full of love, joy, laughter. Live an adventurous life.

A person who loves his work, or at least does it with the intention of enjoying it and doing it perfectly is a spiritual person. 


A person who tells a not-beautiful person, that you look amazing today  -for the sake of letting them feel good and draw a smile on his/her face- is a spiritual person. 


A person who left what bother him/her during the day in front of his house before stepping inside it after a busy day, for the sake of enjoying the rest of the day with his family is a spiritual person. 


Every day I wake up with determination to live a day without getting angry, without worrying about anything, and to have lots of fun and joy, and to draw a smile in at least three persons during that day :)  

   

To know more about me, please visit:  http://www.healingpillars.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment