Tuesday 19 September 2017

The power of the moment

After I had fully understanding of the low of attraction, or the manifestation process I decided to live an exciting life, no matter what is in it. A life that will be about me, nobody else or nothing else. What I mean by that is I decided to be happy, this will be my very first propriety in life, I decided to live a life that is full of fun, joy, laughter, peace ..... A life that the other people and things in my life (including my kids, partner, relatives, friends, money, job . . .  ) are spinning around me, not I am the one who spins around them. Which mean if they exist or not I will be happy. 

One of the things I decided to do is to be back to writing (blogging), and be back to horse riding lessons. Today (20/9/2017) was the first horse riding lesson after about 3 years off, and two days back was the first day being back to blogging after about 5 years off!!! 

  
The horse riding lesson was more than wonderful, I don't know why, is it because of me (the decision that I made to be happy) or because of the lady who gave me the course or about the horse. regardless, it was an amazing experience. I told the lady that it was the most amazing horse riding lesson I even have, and I thanked the horse for that amazing ride, and for sure I will continue my journey in horse riding. 

in my way back home and when I reached the river near my home I had that feeling that I should stop and have a walk -since I am really full of energy- . I said : why not, nothing really more important than having one more half an hour of fun! After walking by the river again I had that feeling that I should take my shoes off, walk to the river and sit there for a while. But then every couple of minutes I will tell myself it is time to be back home ! and myself replies: not yet!! I forced myself to sit there for about half an hour, not because I am not enjoying it but because I discover that I am I person who had forgotten how to live in the moment!  


While sitting beside the river the thoughts of going home and do this or do that kept on jumping to mine head, till I said to myself: look you are sitting here and enjoying for half an hour, and I will do the same at least once a week. 


Now here is my notes about what is happening and what happened in my life (and maybe yours):


-We are living our lives torn between the past and the future, and we forget to live in the moment! We keep thinking of the past which its jerks and dumps, we recall every bad moment and person who hurt us, and we start sending them our curse. In fact, we are sending them our energy, no wonder why we feel crap after that. 

If we are not thinking of the past, here comes the future, when I will prepare the lunch, what should I cook, the fees that I should pay for that, rents, monies, where I will be after 20 years. Basically sending our energy to the future that we don't know anything about it yet. 
But the most important thing is we forgot to live in the current moment, enjoying what it is, filling ourselves with amazing position energy.

- We prison ourselves either at home or work ... and we forgot to do what we love and what we make us happy, in a way that if we are back to doing it we may not feel that connection again !! Why I was away from blogging, horse riding, and nature !! Is it because I had more important to do in life, or because I thought there were things that if I have I be happy (apparently one of these things is busy making money, and trying to please people who never been pleased). I am exactly like that bird in the cage which I feel pity for him because his freedom was taken from him, while I am playing the same role but I prison myself and I took away my freedom.


- Sometimes it takes training for us to enjoy things or to re-enjoy them, this exactly what happened to me when I sit by the river and force myself to sit for half an hour. It is discipline more than torturing. This reminded me when I start meditating, I forced myself to sit for 5 minutes daily, till I start loving it. and this exactly what I will do if I want to try something new that other people enjoy: give it a try to at least ten hours, then either I will love it or just realize that it is not mine. The gain from that is: I didn't miss one thing that I may find that my heart in it.


With my new life, I decided to try every new thing that may bring more joy in my life. I decided to live in the moment, to keep filling me with very positive energy that will help me and help the people whom I love and care of.




To know more about me, please visit:  http://www.healingpillars.com.au/


No comments:

Post a Comment